Sunday 6 October 2013

New Review Schedule

A quick update - From now on I will not be reviewing Agents of Shield on a weekly basis. Instead I will be doing one overall review at the end of the season and my new weekly review will be of the Walking Dead.

The purpose of this change is to give myself more time between reviews. I will also be reviewing Arrow later this month and I want to be able to have a couple of consecutive days when I'm not writing.

Here is a rough timetable of my reviews:

Monday: Walking Dead (as of 14/10/13)
Thursday: Arrow (As of 10/10/13)
Friday: Grey's Anatomy
Saturday/Sunday: Legend of Korra

I also plan on writing a full series review of How I Met Your Mother when the series finishes for good later this year, and I will be writing reviews of any new films I see or particularly good games and comics.

If you like my blog, please leave comments with your opinions. I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment